Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A pathetic attempt at an update.....

We are pathetic – no blogging on our end and Sar put together this fun little update that has made me insanely jealous and I want to be traveling in fun/warm places!!!

**Me stomping on the ground like a three year old toddler**

Maybe there are not posts because we don’t have anything as exciting going on in our weenie little lives to warrant posting something. Regardless, Boston isn’t the same without you and it feels like you have been gone for a month already. This weekend is the infamous Reps Weekend and for the love of God it won’t be the same without Sarah Dawn. It looks like there is a pretty good group going – I wish you and Tom could come, Kiki. I have been to Ski Market about six times in the past month and got talking to this kid there that helped me picked out boots. Long story short I figured out he knows Arik and he is actually coming up to Killington this weekend. Needless to say, Max the Ski Market guru, will not replace Sarah – good story Linds, good one.

Other than that there isn’t really too much to report. I got some new skis finally and I still hate my job with a passion and if I don’t get a raise in January I might be meeting you on the top of Machu Picchu.

Sar, how has it been staying the hostels and stuff? It sounds like you have met some great people so far. When was the last time you showered!?!

I miss you incredibly and am going to get a calling card so I can call you next week.

More updates please!!!

1 comment:

Kiki Ma said...

i know, dude. i wish we were coming to reps too. but i've gotta wait til after the holidays or people won't be getting x mas presents.